Projects: 2008 and later
- Fingerprint identification with Blackfin:
this article explains the basics of biometrics, and shows how to create an fingerprint identification system
with the Blackfin processor and Atmel's FingerChip sensor. By Jayanti Addepalli and Aseem Vasudev, ADI
DSP DesignLine (08/03/08, 12:00:00 PM EDT) https://www.edn.com/fingerprint-identification-with-blackfin/
Pierson Capital Technology
- (2008 Jan) Pierson Capital Technology
unveils the MobiKey System, a result of successful synergy of its biometric dynamic pin genarator
with an end-to-end processing software and years of research and development.
The System provides a state of the art, fully integrated, 3-Factor Authentication platform
with no changes required in the banking industry infrastructure itself.
- (2008 Jun) Presto's Car starting system remote control.
- (2008 Mar) Module using the PS1802 SynoChip processor
- (2008 Jun) Unitech Cindy3 PDA (prototype)
- (2008 Nov) the PA968 is released.
- Unitech PA968 Mobile Computer - Promo Clip (click to see a larger picture)
- (2008 Jun): Rise Computer unveils at Computex the
RS-5622 all in one LCD Panel PC/TV with a FingerChip fingerprint sensor.
- (2009 Nov) Fenwick-Linde integrates an ID3 fingerprint reader in their lift truck.
- (2010 Jan) Armatix unveils the SmartSystem using an AT77C104 sensor.
Have also a look at the WatchPad!
This is the first watch with a fingerprint sensor as a real product, to my best knowledge.
- (2010 Sep) Das SMART Bio Lock, ist die neuste Zutrittskontrolllösung basierend
auf Fingerprint - Technologie von SMART Technologies ID GmbH.
- (2011) Ethimedix unveils its "Series zero prototype" of the BTD3 with an AT77C104
/ local copy).
BTD3 is a controlled drug delivery device suitable for medicine in a drinkable form.
It allows for safe and monitored use of strictly regulated or difficult to adhere drugs in
both a homecare and ambulatory setting.
The device aims to improve patient and legal compliance and prevent abuse, misuse
and diversion while respecting prescription adherence.
- (2011 Nov) SmartBottle CTI 8610 project at the EPFL/ESPLAB
- (2011 Dec) Biometric Tamperproof Drinkable Drug Dispenser (BTD3)
in the January/February 2012 issue of Drug Development & Delivery.
- Images from angel.co (may 2013)
Datafox / TopM Software GmbH